Job of the Week: The Dieline
We are hiring!
The Dieline is an online and offline platform focused on the world of branding and packaging. We are looking for a creative and resourceful Social Media Content Coordinator, for an independent contractor part-time role. This is a great opportunity for somebody who likes to set their own schedule. Our studio is in Los Angeles (Highland Park).
The ideal candidate will create and produce shareable, newsworthy and pop culture-focused content that speaks to the Dieline’s core audience. Must have a strong knowledge of the design world and specifically the packaging world. Must have full understanding of Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest platform features and functionalities. Knowledge of design programs to create social media graphics / content / animations as needed.
Requirement: Please include link(s) to social media account(s) that you have worked on.
- Day-to-day planning, management, and creation of content for multiple social media platforms
- Create an effective social media strategy.
- Design and implement the social media strategy
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Writing and visual style consistent with digital and editorial on the Dieline
- Experience writing content at a fast paced environment.
- Develop compelling social media and new content concepts and strategy.
- Full understanding on the latest social trends and best practices
- Ability to see how technology and social media intersects with the design community.
- Track social media engagement and optimize each post for engagement.
- Comfortable working independently, without structure, self-starter.
At least 3-5 years working in a media environment with quick-turn decision making, content creation and live publishing responsibilities.
Advanced knowledge of the design and blog community.
Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite skills including Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects a must.
Skilled in social media comprehension and execution across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of the packaging & branding design community (a plus)
• Ability to create and tell stories in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment
• Ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks during a typical work day
• Bachelor’s Degree in design, communication arts, journalism or new media or equivalent combination of education experience.
Please email: email@example.com
Include: Resume, email introduction, & social media accounts you've worked on
Email title: Social Media Content Coordinator