The Brief 7/11/17: Design News You Might Have Missed
Here’s the latest:
- LUSH, the bath and beauty brand, strives to be environmentally conscious. Their latest mission is turning plastic pollution from the ocean into its packaging.
- And in even more awesome beauty brand news, The Body Shop is a step closer to ensuring 70 per cent of its total product packaging does not contain fossil fuels.
- Soylent is no longer just online (that is, if you’re in LA).
- The NBA unveiled a subtle typographic update to its logo—its first change in 48 years.
- Diving deep into psychedelic design.
- Wait, is this Disney Cards Against Humanity thing legit? “The cheeky cards include answers like ‘vaginal burns from Lumiere’ and ‘Bambi’s dead mother,’ making sure its hilarious obscenities aren’t going anywhere.”
- Wtf McDonald’s?
- ThoughtMatter has redesigned the U.S. Constitution (and yes, you can get a copy).
- A new look for Krispy Kreme coffee. And now I want a donut.