Daily Concepts, Bath & Shower Products
"Your bathroom is your sanctuary, that’s why Daily Concepts spends most of their time in the shower thinking of new ways to cleanse your body & mind. This new line of clinically tested (always cruelty free) bath accessories gives the ultimate bath and body experience with a concept that is all about functionality."
"What makes Daily Concepts so unique is the label indicator which fades when it’s time to replace your bath accessory (approximately 90 days). This well-designed line also has a functional packaging that allows the product to be placed in any of your shower walls and the packaging contains bottom holes for the product to be drained. Designed with natural cotton-based layer & nylon exfoliating loops for ideal texture and a built-in antimicrobial that helps eliminate bacteria, mold and mildew. In a world that is so hectic, take a second in the shower to exfoliate your body with environmentally friendly, soy based products that will leave your skin feeling smooth and luxurious...A little song wouldn’t hurt either."
And here is our Manifesto:
· Showering signals “a new day” or “new beginning.”
· You’re usually alone, with time to reflect.
· Interruptions are rare.
· Showering is a metaphor for “getting rid of the dirt” (clean is definitely good)
· Showering is a ritual.
· You can write your ideas on the walls with a water soluble pen.
· A hot shower opens the pores and by extension, maybe the mind.
· Showering is a relaxing and stress free experience.
· If you shampoo, you’re massaging your head. (That’s gotta be good)
· If you shower with a friend, lots of great ideas get sparked. (+ you save water)
Daily Concepts has been recently launched, and we are happy to say that we are available at places like: Henri Bendel, new Beauty at Fred Segal, Skins 6/2, C.O.Bigelow, Beauty Collection amongst other High end Beauty Boutiques."
Designed by Daily Concepts, Los Angeles