Top 5 Reasons You Should Enter The Dieline Papercraft Challenge
1. An awesome opportunity for you to show off your mad packaging design skills. No creative director or art director telling you what to do!
2. The top projects will be featured on screen at The Dieline Package Design Conference 2013 in front of hundreds of package design professionals. Whoa!
3. Your chance to be featured on The Dieline! The top projects will be spotlighted, and the winning project will be annouced in a special feature on TheDieline.com!
4. Meet and greet with The Dieline's founder Andrew Gibbs. Yes, he will take a picture with you, and yes, you can post it on your Instagram.
5. Win a complimentary full registration pass to attend The Dieline Package Design Conference 2013 in San Francisco. Picture yourself in room of hundreds of leading package design professionals all around you!
The Dieline Conference Papercraft Challenge 2013 is a pure design challenge where designers can showcase their package design skills by transforming blank three-dimensional letters or icons with customized art.
Deadline for entry is May 15, 2013. For complete details on this The Dieline Papercraft Challenge click here.
Help us spread the word!