The Dieline Awards: Early Bird Entries end MONDAY!
The Dieline Awards 2011 are now open for entries! Early bird entries between Jan 3rd and Jan 17th are only $85 for a standard entry, and $75 for a student entry. Enter today by visiting The Dieline Awards website.
Full Details Below
About The Dieline Awards:
In 2009 The Dieline launched the first annual The Dieline Awards, a worldwide package design competition devoted exclusively to the art of brand packaging. With over 800 entries into the competition, The Dieline Awards instantly became the nation's leading package design competition.The winners included top design firms, individual designers, CPG companies, and incredible student work. View the 2010 Winners Gallery.
The 2011 awards introduce two new categories, a dedicated student category, and a dedicated wine category. The official The Dieline Awards 2010 Ceremony will take place at the first annual The Dieline Package Design Conference in Chicago on June 23rd.
39 winners across 13 different categories will be awarded a Dieline Award, and one Best of Show winner will be chosen as the grand winner. The awards are judged by a highly esteemed panel of industry experts, and awarded based on quality of design. Debbie Millman, President of the AIGA and President of Design at Sterling Brands, serves at the chairman of the judges.
The 2011 Judges Include:
Debbie Millman - Chairman of the Judges, President of AIGA, President of Design at Sterling Brands
Marcus Hewitt, Chief Creative Officer, Dragon Rouge
Will Burke, Founder, CEO & Creative Director, Brand Engine
Jonathan Ford, Creative Partner & Co-Founder, Pearlfisher
David Turner, Co-Founder & Principle, Turner Duckworth
Michael Osborne, President, Michael Osborne Design
Louise Fili, Founder, Louise Fili Ltd
Moira Cullen, Senior Director Global Design, The Hershey Company
Sam Ciulla, CEO & Executive Creative Director, Ciulla Assoc
Amy Brusselback, Global Design Director, P&G
Winners Will Receive:
• Free registration to the first annual The Dieline Package Design Conference and Expo
• Participation in The Dieline Awards 2010 Ceremony
• Custom Designed Award Trophy by ESTABLISHED
• Best of Show Winner will receive a one of a kind black trophy
• Winning packages will be displayed at the winners gallery at The Dieline Package Design Conference and the HOW Conference.
• All Winners will be featured in detail on The Dieline and The Dieline Awards website, as well as other websites through our media partners.
• Winning Package Design Firms will be featured as a Dieline Award Winning Design Firm in The Dieline Directory
Entry Dates & Fees:
Early Bird - Jan 3rd to Jan 17th: Regular $85 / Student $75
Full Registration - Jan 18th to Feb 13th: Regular $95 / Student $85
Late Registration - Feb 14th to Feb 21st: Regular $115 / Student $95
Feb 21st is the LAST day to enter!