Call For Entries: Less Than 30 Days to Enter The Dieline Awards
The final entry date to The Dieline Awards is coming up in less than 30 days! Take a moment to enter your work into the awards today, the process is simple, and will take only a few minutes of your time. Get your entries in before the holidays.
About The Dieline Awards:
• The Dieline Awards is a worldwide design competition recognizing best in package design, and will be awarded in partnership with the FUSE Conference 2010.
• The official awards ceremony will be held at the FUSE Conference on April 14th, 2010, at Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago.
• 30 winners across 10 different categories will be awarded a prestegious Dieline Award at the FUSE Conference, and one Best of Show winner will be chosen as the grand winner.
• The awards will be judged by a highly esteemed panel of 10 industry experts, and awarded based on quality of design. Debbie Millman, President of the AIGA and President of Design at Sterling Brands, will be the chairman of the judges.
• The top 11 winners will recieve a prize package worth over $4500. • A product showcase of all Dieline Award winning packaging designs will be opened at the show shortly after the winners are announced, and all winners will be featured in detail on The Dieline.